Our membership package offers you access to lots of goodies
Download an application form
Membership package; T-shirt and beanie and stickers etc.
Ride with other keen boarders, exchange ideas and experiences, have fun together, buy/sell/exchange equipment.
Facebook & Website
These will bring first hand notice of club news and any snowboard related events/happenings. You can also use Facebook to sell old kit or ask if you are looking for something.
Coaching for all abilities once you have mastered the basics of snowboarding from your local school/slope. This is available every Sunday throughout the season; riding around Cairngorm, in the Terrain Park on the clubs own features and could involve visiting different slopes/ski areas to enhance your training. On Wednesday evenings there is a Freestyle session at Glenmore Lodge Artificial Slope, practice on our boxes, rail and kicker.
Free insurance while training with the club (in Scotland only) is offered by our affiliation to Snowsport Scotland
At club organised events you will, as a club member be entitled to compete for the Club Championship Trophies on top of the respective awards at those events for individuals/non members.
A club sticker is available in various sizes to suit your board, helmet and mobile phone.
We are always trying to find better deals; any that we can; we will pass on to you. The club now has a strong link and is supported by Vans (Footwear and clothing). Club members are also entitled to discount at other resorts and businesses on production of your club membership card through our affiliation to Snowsport Scotland (see Snowsport Scotland discount list).
We have a BBQ at the end of the winter season/beginning of summer to which all members’ families and friends are invited, there may be a small charge to cover costs.
We hope to arrange monthly trips to Braehead Xscape indoor snowslope, Friday nights is Freestyle Night. Currently we hold a Freestyle session on Wednesday evenings at Glenmore Lodge Artificial Slope, practice on our boxes, rail and kicker, 7pm – 10pm.
The opportunity to train at Les2Alpes, France, (the best European Summer Snow Park). Summer Camp places are limited and Club Members have priority.
Winter Training Camp and “The Brits”
In past years we have had a group go to Laax, Switzerland for training before entering “The Brits”, The British Snowboard Championships. The club was has been quite successful, one year taking 9 podium places. We will soon start planning next year’s trip, information available from Les firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Cairngorm Season Pass
These are only available at the discretion of Cairngorm Mountain to dedicated athletes who are members of the club selected for National or Regional squads or teams.
Notes and Conditions of membership to Cairngorm Snowboard Club
1. Training fees cover Sunday sessions beginning January 2012 for 10 sessions but depending on conditions may be more, whether on snow or other activity. Mid term courses, Easter courses, or special sessions will be an additional cost.
2. Safety and enjoyment on the mountain is of paramount importance. If any members’ behaviour is seen to be affecting the safety of other members, he/she will have to leave the training session. This decision is at the Coaches discretion. The member’s parent or guardian will be informed by emergency contact and the member will be taken to Ski Patrol.
3. The main meeting point for sessions will be the T-bar café which is accessed from the main car park. Meeting time will be 8.45am. If it is busy, the car park fills up very quickly so please be on time!
4. In the event of bad weather and the snow gates being closed we will meet in the small car park next to the snow gates to discuss plans. This may involve training at the Hay field, Glenmore Lodge Artificial Slope or fitness training in the gym or possibly at the climbing wall. Please bring kit for such eventualities if the weather is dubious.
5. Facebook and E-mail is our main method of contact. Please check both if the weather is looking marginal. If you do not hear from us assume the training session is on as normal. If you do not have e-mail or Facebook please phone one of the numbers under contact details on the first page for an update.
6. Child Protection Policy. The Club has an approved policy on child protection; we have a new Child Protection Officer Suzanne Samuels; 07905 051 794 or email@example.com
On training days club members may be filmed or have photographs taken. This is to help with their self image and body awareness while snowboarding or maybe to do with the promotion of the club or snowboarding, (see application form). If you have any concerns or objections please put a cross in the box on the application form.